I found this Book Tag on Nat’s Reading Cloud blog and decided to give it a go myself as I loved the questions! Here goes…
1. Read only trilogies or stand alones?
Definitely stand alones – I’m not into trilogies at all.
2. Read only female or male authors?
I think this is the hardest question for me! I guess I would have to say female as I think most of my favourite books are by female authors – but it wouldn’t be easy.
3. Shop at Waterstones or Amazon?
If money was no object, then definitely Waterstones.
4. All books become movies or t.v. shows?
Movies – they aren’t always good but I’d rather a bad two hour film than a TV serial!
5. Read 5 pages per day or 5 books per week?
5 books a week – no question!
6. Be a professional reviewer or author?
I would love to be an author, so this one is a no-brainer for me.
7. Only read your top 20 favorite books over and over or always read new ones that you haven’t read before?
Definitely new books.
8. Be a librarian or book seller?
I would really like to be a book seller.
9. Only read your favorite genre, or every genre except your favorite?
This is a tricky one as I read quite a variety of books, but I guess I would say just my favourite genre, which I suppose you could call literary fiction (and is hopefully broad enough to keep me interested!).
10. Only read physical books or eBooks?
I actually enjoy reading a mix of the two but given the choice of just one, then I would definitely opt for physical books.